Re: [IRCA] 550-Unid

WAYR in Orange Park, FL does it for me on that frequency. They broadcast
religious material and I can usually hear them underneath WDUN in
Gainseville, GA. I would think it quite amazing if it made it out to AZ. But
hey...you never know.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Hi All

I am hearing a Unid station on 550 with Christian programming and way under
KFYI in Phoenix.  The only station that is close to me with that format is
KLLV in Breen, Colorado but they are daytime and should be off the air at
this time.  Anyone else hearing this one?

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
R-390A

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
  <i>Mailing list for the International Radio Club of
America&lt;irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</i><br>To:
hearing a Unid station on 550 with Christian programming and way
under<br>&gt;KFYI in Phoenix.  The only station that is close to me with
that format is<br>&gt;KLLV in Breen, Colorado but they are daytime and
should be off the air at<br>&gt;this time.  Anyone else hearing this
mailing
expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original
editors, publishing staff, or officers<br>&gt;<br>&gt;For more information:
http://www.ircaonline.org<br>&gt;<br>&gt;To Post a message: