Re: [IRCA] Excellent cx to the north

Chuck Hutton writes: "My recollection is that the station was Urumqi China when they were on 1525, but that was a long, long time ago and those memories are shrouded in fog and wrapped in some cloudiness too."

I'm up there in that same cloud with you, Chuck. Urumqi-1525 was the Chinese station that made it to Watertown, Mass., for GPN. Cannot remember if it was gray-line, though.

John Callarman, Krum TX