Re: [IRCA] DX Conditions 9/29 TP's

GM all,
Count me in. 774 seemed the best to me 1050 UTC.  OM singing  a JJ song at
1113.  Got 1566 HLAZ for the first time from this QTH. (haven't tried much
before) at 1313. YL talking then music.. More discernable at 1325. Was
"watching" a decent het on 846. Checked out the three AK suggested freqs. to
no avail. 780,930,890 but I have all season to keep trying! No Hawaiians.
73- Doug