Re: [IRCA] TP from various

Quoting Steve Ratzlaff <steveratz@xxxxxxxx>:

> I heard some decent TP from Japan this Thursday morning too. But just a hint
> compared to what those lucky folks (Pat!) living by the ocean hear!
>
> LF beacon reception was quite good from northern Pacific, with a number of JJ
> beacons heard. 530 ADK, Adak Alaska was at strong level as well, easily heard
> in SSB mode.

ADK seems to be a good indicator of Asiatic conditions here.  It was practically
the first thing I heard this morning (started at the bottom of the band), first
time heard this season, and things cut loose pretty much from then on.  Best
Asiatic morning this season so far with strong Japanense signals, first time for
traces on 648, presumably Russian, mx on 603, darned if I could find a parallel etc.

Nick