[IRCA] CBC1 and CBC2

Hi Ya'll,
On 9/27 I was listening to 1010 CBR Calgary and at 2259 PDT, there was a break in the programming. The guy said, paraphrasing - (due to a labor disruption, there is no regular programming on CBC1 and CBC2). - what labor????  They were playing a variety of music.  Doe's anyone have the scoop on this. I usually don't chart their programming because most of it seems to be a variety of just about everything anyways.
73- Doug