[IRCA] Discussion of IBOC

For me, it's not the discussion of IBOC that's getting old; it's the
discsussion of whether we should or shouldn't be discussing IBOC! Because we
continue to belabor the "to discuss or not to discuss" topic, I can't
discern from the message titles whether a message is something I am likely
to be interested in. Until you've read them, messages genuinely related to
IBOC, which I'm interested in, are indistinguishable from messages on
whether the list should accept messages on IBOC. Messages in the second
category are the ones that I don't care to read! We need a way to designate
on the subject line whether a message is about IBOC itself or is just
another "we shouldn't be discussing it" or "we need a separate list" rant. I
suggest that people who want to post about cutting off or moving the
discussion put the words "THOUGHT CONTROL" in capital letters on the subject
line. I'll skip messages so labeled.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@xxxxxxx
eFax 707-215-6367