[IRCA] Ah my....

IBOC discussions are almost certainly *very* welcome, unending rants
get on people's nerves. I think it's just the people that go on and
on and on and on and on on and on and....

...about how evil IBiquity is, how it's all a major con, that it'll
interfere with Our Precious Bodily Fluids, rot our teeth, cause
rampant voting for Democrats, how stations that dare implement it are
Satan's spawn and pedophiles, to boot, etc., etc., etc.

- that's not discussion. That's repetitive reiteration of a rambling
railer's opinion that we're already VERY much aware of.  So, yes,
IBOC may be a major PITA, probably most of us could do without it.
That said, okay, live with it, get on with the hobby.

It used to be how evil CC was, before that it was how Public Good was
being ignored, before that it was how programming was going downhill,
et bloody cetera.....

Now, no need to create an IBOC list, I'd say, just create an
IBOC-flame list (or let the ranters email Art Bell or something) and
let that be the editorializing forum.

                       Lee