Re: [IRCA] CKWX reception in Miscou confirmed!

Re: [IRCA] CKWX reception in Miscou confirmed!

Hi Neil,

If you think of it next time...shoot me an email when you're getting
especially good copy on CKWX.  I'd really like to log them from home.
My home location is inland from Miscou Island by about 120 miles, but
the Great Circle path from Vancouver to Miscou is almost exclusively dry
land, with only the last few dozen miles over salt water.  I've got
nothing fancy for antennas heading west, but I can still phase from
here, and one never knows!

Brent