[IRCA] Two new ones tonite

Decent but not great cx for end of Sept. I finally caught a couple of Utah
mentions from KUTR around 2032 CDT on 820 slightly u/WBAP w/CHAM phased out.

MUCH more interesting was the Navaho chanting noted weakly but clearly on
960 o/u cheating KFLN's nx 2106 CDT w/KMA in a nice fade and WSBT phased
(neither KMA or WSBT is a big problem here) . At 2141 the chanting was
stronger and clear for about a minute as everything else was faded, but soon
KFLN swamped it. I've heard enough KTNN 660 and enough area FM's via ES to
know what Navaho chanting is, but I'd better call this tentative until I can
catch some anmt or KNDN calls.  Over the years I've seen a couple ments of
KNDN (NM) on day power late, and suspect this was the case tonite.

73 KAZ Barrington IL