Re: [IRCA] Miscou Island Prelim DX Report - Long

Re: [IRCA] Miscou Island Prelim DX Report - Long

Patrick

Using the AZ_Proj mapping, I've generated a great circle map based on
where I believe Seaside OR to be ...

http://www.wm7d.net/az_proj/maps/1127717931.gif

I reckon Manila is 300deg from you ... pretty much WNW.

Mark