Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

Having had the opportunity to 'play' with a 756 I can attest that it is
a great unit on SW, but the stock version on MW is pretty deaf.  As
someone pointed out, manufacturers like to put in attenuation in the MW
portion of the spectrum.  I stand to be corrected, but I think Guy
Atkins has a modified version with the attenuation removed, so would be
interesting to hear of his experiences.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore. Alberta