Re: [IRCA] DSP

Rick,

It sounds like the 599 is worth a look. With all of the TP/DU DX I do,
it might be a help with the R8. I have heard mostly the Timewave units
worth the best on SSB, Hams, utes and things along those lines. This is
the first time I have heard they do well on MW. It sounds like it is
worth a look though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin