[IRCA] WIKX 1590, New Richmond WI Test?

To date, I've received no reports of reception of the "Mini-DX"
test to be conducted last Friday evening by WIKX.

After reviewing my own recordings here, I didn't receive them in
Alabama...so I'm curious if the test actually took place. I'd love to
issue a DX Test report for both this test and the recent
WNTP 990khz test.

Please send me any reports for either test ASAP.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
IRCA/NRC Broadcast Test Coordinator

Les Rayburn, director