[IRCA] AM DX test TONIGHT WIKX 1590, New Richmond WI

[IRCA] AM DX test TONIGHT WIKX 1590, New Richmond WI

Just received word of this last minute test from Paul on the IRCA
List, and have been unable to reach anyone at the station for
additional details. Hope everyone can catch it!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator

Subject: [IRCA] AM DX test TONIGHT WIKX 1590, New Richmond WI