Re: [IRCA] Digital Recorders MP3 Technology. Advice sought.

Re: [IRCA] Digital Recorders MP3 Technology. Advice sought.

Charlie,

I bought a DVD/CD recorder a while back from Costco. They are a bit more
than you mentioned, but under $150. It does a really nice job on
recording from tapes or the radio onto CD. It records both. It is the
Lite On 5005. I am sure you can find a lot of reviews on the internet by
typing it in. It has been great for the reception reports as stations
don't seem to be able to play audio cassettes any longer.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR