[IRCA] Cuban 590 R.Musical National, back?

[IRCA] Cuban 590 R.Musical National, back?

This morning between 0900 and 1000edt, the programming on 590 Villa Clara, was not // 1180 R.Rebelde and sounded like what R.Musical would carry -- harp or harpsichord?, opera.  The signal was very weak making it difficult to tell exactly what the music was.  It wasn't accordion either, I had the melodies of Mexico from WAFC Clewiston, successfully squashed with the phaser.  Could it be that Radio Musical National is back?

Also noticed 930 was not R.Reloj as usual.  It was also very weak and getting serious splatter from 940 WINZ Miami -- that even phasing could not fully defeat -- so only the missing tick-tock told that RR was not there.  Don't know what network it was, but not R.Rebelde.  I need to find some good signals in my location of the other networks to help in these situations.

As an aside, 810 ZNS3 Bahamas, S9+20 still with very low audio.  Great signal if you crank up the volume.  Been like that for weeks now.

On the Wobbler front, very weak on 620, 750 (w/ 740 WSBR IBOC phased out) and 930; a medium one on 590; and the dreaded Woowoo was medium on a very weak 960 as always.

Several Cubans still seem to be running at reduced power since hurricane Dennis: 1100, 1120,1440, 1510, 1560.  I can hear little more than carriers, if that.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, MFJ-784B DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/