Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59

Thank you Doug for replying in this extremely tactful manner.  It certainly is much kinder than any reply I would have made.  Thanks again for making it possible (at least for a while) that I
stay shut up (as I said, for awhile).

73

don