Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59

Hello:

Let me thank you, Walt, for that reminder to the crew.  I have been a
member of the IRCA list for a week or so, and am thinking about bailing
out simply because of the mass of fluff that has appeared in that interval.

There is just too much traffic to review.

Alan Bosch
Arlington, VA