Re: [IRCA] IRCA Indigestion: Book of Bovinia, Chapter VI, Verse 1 through 99

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Indigestion: Book of Bovinia, Chapter VI, Verse 1 through 99

Damn!  I knew we should have hung him when we had him in custody down in
Delano.  Now see what is unloosed on the world!?!  You have 30 days to
hear all North Carolina Cholly...Get to it!   der kashketfeller