[IRCA] Re: TA's on the West Coast

Mike:

	I know that DXers have in the past year or two reported reception of Norway
on 1314 in SoCal.  (I don't know the specifics).  I think that Croatia on 1134 would
have a decent chance as would Maurantania 783.

	On the opposite end, I have had signal traces on 1566 a couple of times this
season around 1000-1200 (assumed HLAZ, Jeju, South Korea).  Maybe I ought to
pay more attention.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland