[IRCA] Re: Test

Well here I go replying to myself again. I guess it's the Internet equivalent of babbling to one's self.

This-here IRCA mailing list doesn't like me for some reason. Sometimes my mail to it just disappears
without being posted or returned. When it IS posted, I get an "irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
reply. That implies to me that my message bounced, when in fact it was posted.

Maybe it means IRCA is really bouncing. If that's so, I don't feel or see anything. Then it would
be  a downright lie or a Commie plot to overthrow the Galaxy.

As a matter of fact, ABDX doesn't like me, either. Maybe it's my deodorant.

Pore Li'l Unloved Unwashed Charlie