[IRCA] KEVA

I heard code from about :14.5 thru :22 past.... then again at about :27
through :29... then no code since. I've got a null on 1250 here (super
slop without it) which is E-W.

I think the code just started up again at :41.

I've managed too decode several of the letters of the code... a couple
more tries and I'll convince myself I heard KEVA.

No recording was set up tonight...

I heard a burst of code on 1130 at TOH... but, since I didn't get a
recording, I can't verify that it was WISN... drat!!

Phil Bytheway