[IRCA] Re: KEVA

> No recording was set up tonight...
>
> I heard a burst of code on 1130 at TOH... but, since I didn't get a
> recording, I can't verify that it was WISN... drat!!
>
> Phil Bytheway

I am using a DX398 and set up a kludge cable using all
off-the-shelf parts from RaztSzczachk. It's a Y mono cable
to plug into the hdst jack, and the 2 legs feed my micro-
cassette hand recorder, thru a 1-8 to 3-32 plug adapter, the
other end feeds a stereo hdst through a couple of adapters,
the last converts mono (TS) to "stereo" (RTS). Works
decently well, assuming that in AM mode the audio is
identical on both the R and T of the stereo RX jack, and this
just takes one channel of it.

- Bob