Re: [IRCA] TIS stations

Pat -

FCC says Astoria-1650 is located on US101 @ US30, coordinates are N 46.11.15.2, W 123.51.13.3.

Bob Pietsch
Foster City

Patrick Martin wrote:

After 1650 Astoria signed on last week, another on 1610 signed back on
from the Hammond Boat Basin (Hammond OR), but this time the signal is
very poor at 5 or 6 miles away. Maybe S5 or S6 days, non existant at
night. Much weaker than they used to be. I wonder if they moved? I'll
have to check the locations on both 1650 & 1610. I think 1650 is near
the Astoria-Warrenton bridge (Astoria) as I drove past there tonight and
it was strong and even on 1660.

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR