Re: [IRCA] XERF-1570 power boost?

> Thanks! How did you find out they boosted to 100K now? I have not seen
> it posted anywhere. But I knew they were 18K anymore. That is for sure.

They were announcing "Cien mil watts de potencia" in their ID. Whatever it
is, they are damn loud here in Mesa, AZ. XERF has NO problems with splash
from the 50 kW 1580 KMIK which is 2.8 miles from me.

I would love them to have some EE rock programs and IN STEREO if they could
do it. They will need that power to contend with the stupidity of IBAC on an
adjacent frequency or two away.

Kevin
Mesa, Arizona