Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part Thirty-Eight)

Thanks for noticing the hard work I've been putting in lately. A few weeks ago, I was worried that I'd heard everything from this locale barring new equipment, but I have heard some new things recently. I hope to hear more once I get an antenna up for my Drake R8B.

Say...what do you use for lightning protection up there? I've been meaning to ask you since you're close by and we experience some of the same weather. How is your antenna grounded, radio, shack, etc? I have lost two rigs to lightning over the years here in Watkinsville and my wife will kill me if I let another go. Plus we have a new home and I don't want to lose it either! Give me some feedback when you get the time.

Cheers!

Bert