Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part Thirty-Eight)

Hi Ira, nice catch on KRHW, They are putting most of their power into two thin lobes, one is going North and the other is going South! It's good to see someone from fairly close by still posting in the summer. I get a good idea as to what people are hearing around me so I can try for the stations I am missing. I haven't DXed much this month cause of health problems but I'll be back at it soon.
Thanks for your DX reports.

Best regards,
John Hunter
Rossville GA