[IRCA] Off topic. DX-midAMerica, Radio News and Notes.

[IRCA] Off topic. DX-midAMerica, Radio News and Notes.

Can anyone on the list help. I regularly read the format updates from both DX-midAMerica and Radio News and Notes. When I access their pages now I get a grey page headed "Tripod Angelfire" with a request to "sign up." Does any one out there in "IRCAland" know what has happened to the above services?

73's
Barry Davies
Editor
North American News