Re: [IRCA] Off topic. DX-midAMerica, Radio News and Notes.

Re: [IRCA] Off topic. DX-midAMerica, Radio News and Notes.

In a message dated 6/4/2004 12:54:54 PM Central Daylight Time, barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can anyone on the list help. I regularly read the format updates from both DX-midAMerica and Radio News and Notes. When I access their pages now I get a grey page headed "Tripod Angelfire" with a request to "sign up." Does any one out there in "IRCAland" know what has happened to the above services?
"Radio News and Notes" is part of my "Radio/DX Information from Wisconsin" site, and on that page I strive to post the most current news about radio and television in Wisconsin and the surrounding region.  Under normal circumstances (which do not always obtain with young children!) I update the page every morning.  Barry's message is the first I have heard of a problem in accessing it.  I have not received any notification from Angelfire, the provider of this free site, of any change like Barry has described.  My best response for now is that I have seen odd things happen with Angelfire before, and they tend to normalize after a time.  I encourage you to continue to try, and invite to please to write me directly if the problem persists.

73,

Tim Noonan   Oak Creek WI   DXing2@xxxxxxx
Radio/DX Information from Wisconsin:
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/dxing/index.html