Re: [HCDX] Radio Republica 5970

Rich,

No apology necessary, certainly. The RR website is less than forthright about
where their transmissions are coming from. It seems that their broadcasts via
Germany, UK, and now probably Canada too only mention their transmissions on
9955 which are really WRMI. RMI also arranges some of their broadcasts via
other sites. Glenn

--- Richard Brock <radioboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, Glenn for the mistake. I was hoping I was correct because Republica
> website lists WRMI as they're relay (unless I read it wrong) but there was
> no frequency listing. I'll be more careful on my posts from now on.
>
> Rich Brock

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.