Re: [HCDX] Radio Luxembourg & Germany callsigns

> all shortwave calls and frequencies used for decades.
> > DMR29 Muenchen, 6085 kHz

Not used, I got a mail from the Bavarian BC Munich that they still
used DMR24 (DMR24 not DMR29) for that station. At if it's still QRV,
as I did not checked since I heard only white noise on that channel.
I ask every time when I send out RRs that the stations give me their real
name on the QSL. It's their name, even when it's not used on the air.
But not many stations even do not know that they still have callsigns.
Only the ORF wrote that they found after a long search in the law archive
their licence giving their callsign as OEI.
Looks we have to ask them avery time we write them, maybe they will chcek
for them when they were asked by several 100s of us ;-)
73, Tom - DL8AAM

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.