Re: [HCDX] ALE

Roberto/guys,
I share Salmaniw's point for 99,999%
I always thought HCDX is Broadcasting-HARDCORE first of all.
That's by default I guess (I can't recall if i saw this list rules or
definition).
Is there any sense to send such news into this list if such narrow-minded
guys like me
is simply deleting 'em like a spam. So I completely share Walt's - there are
good lists
where people are waiting eagerly for such tips. If I'll need something from
there I'll go there
and get what I need THERE but not here. That's the point.
You see, even BC DX is getting too wide for this list
- some folks prefer 'browsing internet dx-stations'
- some are rotating their sat dishes
- some are putting 'always the same logs' as you've pointed out
- some are just discussing what others doing,
etc.

What I don't like to see are countless "Reception Reports". I think they are
something
intimate, ie indended for reading by stations' management NOT by wide
Hard-Core society.
But it's my priv point.
I'm quite "tolerant" if that all is feeded to list in reasonable quantities.

Have a nice DX (no matter BC or UTE)
73,
Vlad Titarev
Kremenchuk,UKR