[HCDX] Recent logs

BRAZIL. 4885.01, Radio Clube do Para, Para, Jan 26 0508. Mainly back to back variety Portuguese vocals, one mention of "Radio Clube". Occasional UTE QRM. (Jordan-TN)

COSTA RICA. 5054.59, TIFC Faro del Caribe, San Jose, Jan 26 0528. Religious vocal, ID then religious talk intermixed with vocals. Good signal but slightly distorted. I have exchanged emails with Paola Granados from TIFC where he was requesting pictures of any TIFC banderines, which I provided. He advised the station manager is designing a new banderin. (Jordan-TN)

ECUADOR. 4918.98, Radio Quito, Quito, Jan 26 0515. Pop vocals, "Radio Quito, la voz de la capital" ID's. (Jordan-TN)

GUATEMALA. 4052.5, Radio Verdad, Chiquimala, Jan 26 0327. Spanish, tune in to the announcer reading a the end of listeners letter from Memphis, TN. Not sure if it was mine as it has been over a year since I have written to them. He then read a few other letters which appeared to be mainly reception reports requesting QSL's and banderines. ID then into back to back vocals. Good signal. (Jordan-TN)

HONDURAS. 4819.15, HRVC La Voz Evangelica, Tegucigalpa, Jan 26 0445. Spanish religious vocals and talk, "H-R-V-C, La Voz Evangelica Tegucigalpa, la radio evangelista" ID by male at 0457, then "H-R-V-C" song and back into religious vocal music at 0501. Nice signal but for sweep UTE QRM. (Jordan-TN)

PERU. 4385.75, Radio Imperio, Chiclayo, Jan 26 0345. Broadcast of a recording of a religious meeting with monotonous speaker, low audio with echo. Clear "La Voz de Salvacion" ID at 0359 and then back to the religious program. Nice signal. (Jordan-TN)

SWAZILAND. 4774.97, TWR, Manzini, Jan 26 0418. Religious program in German, English ID with web site at 0429 then into Insight For Living program. Fair. (Jordan-TN)

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN
http://www.bcdx.org