Re: [HCDX] ALE

> Please, Francesco, could you post these type
> of loggings to a more appropriate group dealing
> with utilities (WUN comes to mind).........
> Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC.

---
Hard-Core-DX list welcomes any DXer, shortwave listener, mediumwave listener
and other radio hobbyists to join the list. You will find DX catches, QSL
information, the latest propagation information and anything else related to
the hobby on the list. We're the largest shortwave DXing community in the
world.
---

Utilities logs are "other radio hobbyists" related, I think it's much better
than the unuseful and "always-the-same" logs we regularly read in many lists
and yahoogroups

Roberto Scaglione
http://www.bclnews.it

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.