[HCDX] ONDACORTAPR FIRST ANIVERSARY

                              ONDACORTAPR FIRST ANIVERSARY

                                    By Hector (Luigi) Perez NP4FW

On March 27 2004, ONDACORTAPR a new Short Wave forum was created by long
time short wave listener Mr. Alvin Mirabal WP4IDK. This coming 27th of March
will mark our first anniversary

While the original idea was to serve the Puerto Rico Spanish speaking fans,
it did not take long for other  Spanish speaking fans on countries like
Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica and the U.S.A. to join. Today, our membership has
reached 58 colleagues.

At ONDACORTAPR, members not only can post messages of interest;  (1,553 as
of today) there are also areas devoted to links on short wave, pictures on
radios and shacks, antenna information, QSL cards, vintage gear and others.

Our goal is still the same, to pursue the enhancement of this wonderful
hobby while motivating others to join. The sky is the limit.

To keep and maintain a forum is not an easy task; it takes time, effort and
cooperation; for this reason a special "thank you note " to our founder and
colleague Mr. Alvin Mirabal. To our members, "thumbs up" for they have done
the real difference.

For all the effort and achievements expressed by all during this our first
year of operation, we, at ONDACORTAPR, are very grateful and proud to say
HAPPY ANIVERSARY.