[HCDX]: Beacon on 1620 Khz

Last night @ 0530 UTC, 1230 AM ET, I heard a beacon on 1620KHz
with morse code, and bursts of RTTY. The station seemed to be
originating from the NNE according to my Kiwa loop. It was in
alot of slop, but at times was very clear and readable. I have
it on tape as well so I can send anyone a wav file if you wish
to hear it.

Is it possible that this could be PCH from the Netherlands as
reported by Mark Connelly in an older AMDX NewsFlash? Any ideas?

Also, some fairly good TA conditions last night allowed me to
log 1215 Virgin Radio from the UK, 1314 NRK, Norway, there was
also a strong het on 1540, therefore I went to 1539 but couldn't
quite make it out.

Gary Wilt
Wood Ridge, NJ