QSL: Old QSLs

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
The longest I have ever waited (in fact, I had given up waiting) for a QSL was
inthe case of KANC Anchorage AK 1080kHz, who replied right out of the blue,
no follow-ups, 'phone calls, or Mafia intervention, no apology, after 10
years!

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Tune in to "Kiwi DX", New Zealand's  DX program on ZLXA, the Radio Reading
Service, every third Tuesday of the month at 0830z, repeated the following
Sunday at 0430z, on 1602kHz, 3935kHz and 5960kHz alternate 7290kHz. Hosted by
Paul Ormandy, featuring news and tuning tips relevant to NZ DXers.