QSL: LETS FACE IT......

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
The longest wait for a QSL is still out there somewhere as we speak.I
wonder if there is a sytem in place to send this E-mail to all the radio
stations on the WWW.The Mail we generate from Hard Core DX.....Perhaps
if somehow this was sent to all those AM/FM/TV/SHORTWAVE stations in the
WORLD that have net sites,they would get the point that we are OUT HERE
WAITING FOR A RESPONSE from our reception report we wrote them so long
ago....... :) Its only an idea? Tom Messer River Falls,Wisc.