Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Correction: 1140 WRLV Salyerville KY, not WLOD TN, on late

Other than WRVA on 1140.0175 I have an unidentified Cuban with Piano mx on
1140.0038 and another Cuban on 1140.0269 with talk.

Rick S., Rodanthe NC OBX FM25go

From: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Saul
Chernos
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 11:20 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx;
mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mwdx] Correction: 1140 WRLV Salyerville KY, not WLOD TN, on late

It's country, not oldies per listings. But managed to listen carefully to
calls. It was tough but my TOH ID mentioned 106.5 which matches WRLV, and
QTH sounding like Salyerville. I'm 100% satisfied with the log's accuracy,
but would have preferred WLOD as it's needed here. Regardless, it shouldn't
be on at 2319 EST.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

> From: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 04:04:05 +0000
> Subject: [AMFMTVDX] 1140 WLOD Loudon TN on late
>
> Looks like I'm getting 1140 WLOD Loudon TN on late.Pretty sure I have
calls twice; and can't see anything else sounding like it.

--

<http://t.sidekickopen38.com/e1t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v5
df78W3LQ4lY4XXPp8Md7g0KQFLCHW8GSXNT1k1H6H0?si=5406214136004608&pi=37eab005-1