[IRCA] Correction: 1140 WRLV Salyerville KY, not WLOD TN, on late

It's country, not oldies per listings. But managed to listen carefully to calls. It was tough but my TOH ID mentioned 106.5 which matches WRLV, and QTH sounding like Salyerville. I'm 100% satisfied with the log's accuracy, but would have preferred WLOD as it's needed here. Regardless, it shouldn't be on at 2319 EST.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON