Re: [IRCA] eastern DX from Asia?

Not to complain, but my impression, from reading the Topband mail list, is that many of these guys are using pretty decent antennas for receiving AND are talking CW.  Thatâs more antenna than I have on my tiny urban lot and working CW is about like me âseeingâ a carrier.

Wonder what theyâd hear with a Wellbrook phased delta array on DSB?

Hmm â maybe I should give it a try and stop kvetching!  ;-)

P.S.  I recall you guys hearing the TPs in 2012 from PEI and it was Bruce Contiâs reports that got me to listening when I visited Maine nearly a month later.  No more Dec. DXpâs in Maine!  Nearly froze my butt off!