Re: [IRCA] eastern DX from Asia?

Thanks Bill. Interesting that there are no signs of life of Asia on the upper MW band; given what the Topband folks are working, one might expect at least a whimper.

In PEI in late October 2012 we heard several Asians using an amplified corner fed loop, but they were spread across the band, and quite fleeting (the DX Fishbarrel was very useful for snagging these). I don't know how much effort gets made around the solstice in that part of the world though.

best wishes,

Nick