[IRCA] 2660 kHz KGLD Harmonic (2x1330)

Heard early this morning at 0700 UTC, very weak but steady and without
distortion with urban or possibly black gospel music.  A simple ID finally
given at 0700 UTC TOH "K-G-L-D, 13-30 AM".  Very very faint copy.  After
repeated playbacks I'm fairly certain the calls are KGLD.  I still need
this one on 1330 but I heard no parallel when checking 1330 during this
time.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan