Re: [IRCA] âAuroral conditions...

Hi Colin,

I'm south, not east... but I've been watching this aurora predictor web
site the last couple of nights:
http://www.aurora-service.org/aurora-forecast/

Earlier this evening the Kp index was 7.0 for a while so I dashed out again
to a dark spot in our neighborhood (Kp 7.0 is supposed to be an auroral
threshold for Washington).

Nope, nada, nuthin'. No sign of northern lights, although with the light
pollution here I wouldn't be surprised if a faint display is totally washed
out.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA