To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: coastalroundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:09:34 +0000
Subject: [coastalroundtable] TP from Masset for 21 Oct 2015

      An unusual morning   Monitored from 13:25 to past 17:00.  Highlights as follows:

1026. Filipino at armchair level by 14:20. Rapid fire Tagolog, with frequent "news flash"
1125. Filipino.  Religious  so assumed FEBC DWAS, but later heard Super Radyo making this DXGM. Over 40 min until s off at 15:03 with NA. Might have heard both stations.
1062. Excellent reception of DZEC at 15:26. At 16:00 expected same but heard ABC fanfare! Either  ABC Riverland or ABC Far North.  Both only 2 kW.  Surprising since it wasn't a DU morning.  Ie. 612, 116 etc were not there.
1205 (not 1206). CNR 1 with multi site echo at 15:45. Better than 1206 strength.  Not listed in my PAL, but noted in Grayland master list from several years ago.
774. Filipino going strong at 16:16
Noted that there was a minimal post LSR enhancement.  I didn't think that Asians were super strong.  Neither were there many, barely any, DU stations.  Hawaiians were fair, with 940 being my bell weather station.  Later only heard on SW DKAZ.  73, from sunny Masset!  Walt

    __._,_.___

        Posted by: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group