[IRCA] TP from Masset for 21 Oct 2015

An unusual morning   Monitored from 13:25 to past 17:00.  Highlights as
follows:

1026. Filipino at armchair level by 14:20. Rapid fire Tagolog, with
frequent "news flash"

1125. Filipino.  Religious  so assumed FEBC DWAS, but later heard Super
Radyo making this DXGM. Over 40 min until s off at 15:03 with NA. Might
have heard both stations.

1062. Excellent reception of DZEC at 15:26. At 16:00 expected same but
heard ABC fanfare! Either  ABC Riverland or ABC Far North.  Both only 2
kW.  Surprising since it wasn't a DU morning.  Ie. 612, 116 etc were not
there.

1205 (not 1206). CNR 1 with multi site echo at 15:45. Better than 1206
strength.  Not listed in my PAL, but noted in Grayland master list from
several years ago.

774. Filipino going strong at 16:16

Noted that there was a minimal post LSR enhancement.  I didn't think that
Asians were super strong.  Neither were there many, barely any, DU
stations.  Hawaiians were fair, with 940 being my bell weather station.
Later only heard on SW DKAZ.  73, from sunny Masset!  Walt