[IRCA] TP for 20 October from Masset

Greetings from a rainy and blustery Masset. A real change from yesterday's
sunny and mild weather. The Asians were back in full force from 13:30 start
to well past 17:00. All JJ CC and KK everywhere and no hints of DU. Catch
of the day was Sonshine radio booming in on 1026. I'd say this was "less
exciting " only because it was the usual Asia stations so commonly heard.
DKAZ worked very well before LSR but really dies off after leaving the Bog
as the king at least here in Masset. My hands are getting a little numb
typing this on my iPhone on the beach so better sign off. 73,  Walt