[IRCA] October 20 - Victoria area TP bloom and doom...

Tuned it at 1258 and with a quick glance at the Fish Barrel I felt that
this was going to be a moderately interesting
morning.

Already audio and hints of audio on 531, 567, 594, 693, 702, 747, 774, 828,
864 with solid OM talk in (I think) Korean, 891, 909, 918, 972, 1008, 1053,
etc, to 1593...

With early errands it was off to the shower.
After an express dry and pull on of clothes, it was back down at 1350 to
reap the benefits of this promising uptick in activity...

Not to be. By 1350 UTC, the flowers had wilted on the vine before bearing
fruit. Little was left of the show apart from half hearted
and desiccated displays by the NHK bigs on 594, 747, 774 and 828 - 1566
Korea had already be reduced to compost.

Highly likely that Walt Salmaniw at Masset benefited from this slight
improvement by grabbing all available RF as it passed the Haida Gwaii.

Receiver: Drake R8.
Antennas: W/NW Flag & Wellbrook ALA100
Gadgets: Misek/Lankford Phaser & HomeBrew Connelly VACTROL

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and