Re: [IRCA] Monday report - silence of the bands

If you remove the Termination end of the VACTROL from its COAXIAL power feed
it will not read anything -

It only delivers the selected resistance when the unit is on.

When it is OFF, the resistance is infinite.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and