Re: [IRCA] Monday report - silence of the bands

In Masset conditions were interesting. Asians were subdued but the
Hawaiians made up for it. My DKAZ was the star performer aimed SW but aimed
NW. The vactrol was supposedly at 900 ohms but when removed wasn't
registering anything. Time to troubleshoot. No wonder it worked so well.
Highlights include 801 probably KTWG Guam with Unshackled at 15:12 at good
levels and 740 Immaculate Heart Radio in Maui at very good levels. Plenty
of other Hawaiians too. Noted a good Asian recovery with HLAZ 1566 after
17:00 at good levels again. So, the poor conditions down south didn't
replicate here in the north. 73, Walt